Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Monoprinting

Well again I haven't been very good at blogging. But I haven't really been creating too much to blog about. It's the winter blues that's got me down. I need to crank up the music and the heat and getting creating!!
I did go to a really great Monoprinting workshop at Sue Ukkola's last week. She has a great workshop and I got lots of prints done or at least started. A few of them I probably won't do anything else to and some are good for background things like this card I made for my niece's Birithday.
Some of the prints I really like but they need something more, so I think I'll paste them on a canvas and add some texture and colours. I haven't taken any pictures of them yet. When I'm happy with some of them I'll post them.
Okay I'm going to start the music and get creating.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...