Sunday, March 21, 2010

Quiet Sunday morning and I'm a winner.

Well I'm having a quiet Sunday morning while the Tin Man is off having his monthly Massage Therapy. So I thought I'd have a productive time and get some tweeting, blogging and Etsy listing done. So far I'm 2 for 3 on the to do list. Just need to finish this blog and I've been a good girl for a Sunday morning!

My new Etsy listing is for one of the Key necklaces I showed you a few weeks ago. It's my favourite one with the nest and bird. I was going to keep it myself but thought I'd see how it does and make a new one for myself.

I wanted to share my winning necklace with you today. This is from the One Heart One World give away. I received it in the mail the other day and it's a beautiful as the picture on her blog over at CreativSpirit. What an interesting way to use an optical lens. I have a few I've been debating about what to do with and this has given me some inspiration to get them out and try something new.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...