Sunday, May 2, 2010

Copper love


I've been busy learning this weekend and it's all about copper. I've learned how to saw with my new jewelers saw, stamp into metal with letters and texturize with different hammers.
It all went very well. I thought the sawing would be harder than it was. I watch a few videos on line and it was easy peasy. I got about 8 discs ready to patina and tumble. So now I'm off to do just that. I'll keep you updated on the progress in the next few days. I can't wait to see them after the patina and tumbling.

What did you learn this weekend?

3 comments:

Lynn Stevens said...

just Love what your doing with all the metal! Awesome!

Lori said...

Wowza, love what you're doing here. Will be anxiously awaiting more metal posts! Would you be willing to post the links for your videos? If they're free on Youtube, of course. Not if it was a class.

Unknown said...

I am looking fwd to seeing what you come up with next this looks a lot of fun!

Love Dawn xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...