Friday, June 4, 2010

Beautiful Blogger Award

WOW! I'm so honored to be given this Beautiful Blogger award by Sheila from "How I See It". She has a few blogs for her photography and her art. Go check them out here. She's a special friend and an amazing artist. This is my first blogger award I've ever gotten and it came as a wonderful surprise the other day. Part of the requirement for getting this award is to tell you 10 things about myself and share 5 special blogs with you.

So here goes, 10 things about me:
  1. I love to garden(okay I guess that was an obvious one!!)
  2. I'm a packrat(I may need help LOL)
  3. I love tools of the trade, right now that means jewelry tools(I'm wishing for a dapper for my birthday, a not so subtle hint for someone. )
  4. I miss my dog Xena even though I said I wouldn't.
  5. I recently discovered making panini's and am hooked.
  6. I hate house cleaning and it's effecting my creative outlet right now.
  7. I love music, almost any kind and almost always have something playing no matter what I'm doing.
  8. I love living in the country and wouldn't change it for the world.
  9. I have 2 great sons who are working their way through University right now.
  10. I don't have a favourite colour, it's just too hard to choose between them all.
It was hard to pick just 5 special blogs but here they are:

http://artfulroom.blogspot.com/ This is my friend Sheila who does amazing colour and graphite pencil drawings.

http://kardkrazy.blogspot.com/ This is Louse's blog where I participate in the Tag Tuesday challenge.

http://trashtotreasureart.blogspot.com/ This is Lynn's blog which I discovered through Tag Tuesday and have enjoyed following her steampunk treasures.

http://jenzart.blogspot.com/ This is Jennifer's blog which I've enjoyed following for about a year now and actually got to meet her and visit her Milk House Gallery last fast. I always enjoy seeing what new treasures she's found.

http://tofallorstumbleupon.blogspot.com/ This is a beautiful blog by Faerwillow that I discovered while doing some wish casting. A blog I find inspiring and magical.

Thank you to Sheila for sharing this award with me. I hope you enjoy checking out some of my favourite blogs.

3 comments:

brandi said...

~a beautiful blogger you are filled with such magical creations...i am with you on gardening...soothes the soul, house cleaning...it never ends and how we would l♥ve to live in the country...lucky one are you! thank you so for thinking of me...a sweet surprise this morning...congrats to all you passed this along too...warm wishes and brightest blessings~

Louise (KardKrazy) said...

Wendy, thanks for mentioning me on your blog and for the award. I appreciate it. Glad to have gotten to know you through Tag Tuesday:)

Lynn Stevens said...

Thank you Wendy. I'm hoping to get them posted this weekend! You so sweet! hugs Lynn

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...