Thursday, January 27, 2011

Theme Thursday



It's Theme Thursday over at Sheila's blog. This is the last week for January's theme which is inspiration. So as I went into the studio this morning the first thing I noticed that inspired me was this word canvas that I did last week. I've made 2 other ones that sold at shows last year so I thought I'd try some more. Maybe I'll even get to keep one for my own wall to keep me inspired all year long, LOL!
So what's inspiring you today? Head over to Sheila's to see what's inspired her today and share your own inspirations.

6 comments:

Sheila said...

Very nice canvases. Thanks for popping over for Theme Thursday.

Lynn Stevens said...

I got so excited when I saw your canvas collage I couldn't wait to egt back and check it out. No wonder you sold two already, Chances are you won't be keeping this one either! AWESOME!!!!!

Faye said...

Such a gorgeous canvas! I love the different fonts in the texts.

Lori said...

Very, very awesome! I LOVE it!

Oxana said...

Beautiful canvas!!!

Liz Walker said...

Love this canvas!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...