Saturday, March 17, 2012

Beautiful antiquing day.

It was such a beautiful sunny day today that the Tin man talked me into doing a little antiquing after Tai Chi today instead of cleaning the basement. Imagine the arm twisting he had to do for that!
Lucky you I had my little camera in my purse today so I can share some of the sights.

Our first stop found us at Carousel Antiques in Franktown. They are in a lovely old 1832 stone building. Sorry I didn't get my camera out early enough to get a picture of it...next time.
This is what I purchased here. The pewter mold is just a reproduction but I like it and I hope to use it when I do this on my staircase wall. And well how can I resist watches. I haven't made any watch part jewelry lately so this will help me get back at it.

I'm back...had to go help sister Nancy prepare for a stain glass workshop she's taking next week. I've run out of steam for today though so I'll continue sharing my antiquing story tomorrow.

Good night!
Wendy

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...