Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Bead inspiration

Look what the Tin Man handed me when I got home yesterday! No he didn't shop for me or anything.LOL. My  jewelry order came while I was out. Mostly it was just chain which isn't that interesting but very necessary. While shopping on line I came across these wonderful semi-precious beads and who can resist a few beads. 
These are the usually earthy tones that I gravitate to.

I'm always on the lookout for lovely greens to go with my copper. And then I added some pearls, amethyst and lapis for a punch of colour.

As you can see I go for the earthy natural colours for my beads. What do you go for?

Wendy

1 comment:

paintnputter said...

I'm like you. I like earthy tone and some that have some sparkle mixed in.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...