Friday, May 4, 2012

A moment of spring...


I had a very creative jewelry designing day today but took a few moment to enjoy the beauty of spring. I'm so lucky to live in the country and be able to step outside my door to enjoy this.
As I was talking on the phone this afternoon I looked out the window and kept seeing these butterflies go by. They seemed to really like the apple blossoms, who can blame them! So I took a little break from my copper and tried to get a photo of one...easier said than done. This was the best I could do. They seemed to like it high up in the apple tree and they didn't stay still long. Maybe they'll still be here tomorrow and I can try again.

Hope you find a moment to enjoy some spring weather this weekend.
Wendy





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...