Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Circle ATC theme

Yes another great ATC meeting this month. We had a great turn out and a wonderful visit at Louise's place. Thanks again Louise for having us. We really appreciated the a/c and your wonderful hospitality.  The theme this month was circles. I quite liked this theme although again I limited myself to what I could do since I left it to the last minutes. But the possibilities in my mind were end less. I could see doing Circles for a theme for a whole book, hmmm maybe the next book swap!

Any way here are the inspiring card that we traded.
 Linda
 Lucie
 Nancy
 Olive
 Veronica
 Virginia
Wendy

Well it's back to work today. Have to make lot's of jewelry for Herbfest coming up on July 29th. And maybe a little more studio reorganizing.

Happy Creating!
Wendy

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...