Friday, July 27, 2012

Herbfest

I've been a busy jewelry maker this week for the Herbfest show this Sunday July 29. It's my first time participating in this show so I'm excited to see how it goes. I've been to the show a few times and highly recommend it. They have lovely gardens to view and a great variety of vendors. Check out their web site to see their schedule of activities.  The Tin Man usually finds lots of food samples to taste!

I still have much to do but I just wanted to share with you a few of the pieces I finished this week to bring along.
 I recently purchased these blue/green crystals and just had to use them some where. I'm hoping to get a bracelet done with these crystals too.LOL
 My birds nest necklaces are always popular so I was able to finish 5 this week. They are all different designs. On this one I let the pearls take over.
I'm still having so much fun with making and using funky dangles on almost everything. I can't seem to get enough of them. This flower has a layer of leather for a little change .

Well I'm off to make more jewelry and start to pack things up. I hope to see you at the Herbfest!

Happy Creating!

Wendy

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...