Friday, October 12, 2012

Winner and first workshop


Another week has gone by so that means it time for the Monday's tag winner. This weeks winner is Regina. Congratulations Regina, I'll get that sent out to you as soon as I get your snail mail info.

I'm excited to be having my first workshop tomorrow in my new studio. I've been pulling out all kind of letters as you can see above, for the Word Canvas workshop. I love making and teaching this project. I'll try to remember to get some photo's of my students finished work.

Have a great weekend and be creative!
Wendy


1 comment:

Regina said...

WOOT WOOT..I'm sooo excited!! Thank you thank you Wendy for having this awesome FUN giveaway. (sent ya an email with my snail mail) ^_^

SO exciting about the work shop too.

Hugs,
Regi

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...