Saturday, November 3, 2012

Nail art and tag winner.

Have you discovered nail art yet. I stumbled upon it earlier this year on Pinterest. I thought it was kinda neat. I picked up a few colours of nail polish to try out and next thing I knew I was hooked. I can't believe the things people are doing with their nails. It's so creative and a lot of fun. Here are a few things I've tried so far.
 This is what I'm wearing right now for my show tomorrow. Copper of course! To do this I started with the lighter colour and then I used some decorative scissors to cut tape to mask off the part that I wanted to stay light while I did the other part black. I used a Matt effect top coat. It was the first time using the Matt and I really like it. It tones things down a bit, very effective. 
 Here was my Halloween version. I had some technical difficulties. Sharpies didn't work so well, so I had to go get some black polish! I only had this on for Halloween day.
This was my first attempt at nail art with 2 colours. I discovered that a toothpick works well for dots. Have you tried any nail art yet?

On to the winner now. Sorry I'm a day late. I'm not sure what happened to Friday. 

AND THE WINNER IS: Cynthia from Galeria 46. Congratulations Cynthia and thanks for playing along. 

See you on Monday with the next tag giveaway.

Happy Creating!

Wendy

2 comments:

Cynthia Schelzig said...

WEll this certainly made my weekend all the better:)....first I was reading about your nails and thinking I want to stamp my nails with a script stamp...don´t you think that would look coooool with some script randomly stamped on your nails...I think you should try it:) ...THEN I read on and OMG...I won your tag...now that is very coooool!!!
Thanks so VERY much! Have a nice Sunday!!

Cynthia Schelzig said...

Hi Wendy,,,me again. I just tried to email you my snail mail info and got the email returned to me....it did not go through. Do you have any other email address I can reach you with??

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...