Monday, January 21, 2013

Winter at the feeder.

I like to put out bird seeds in the winter. I never get tired of seeing all the birds that come to feed. This year I was a little late at getting seed out so I'm not getting as many varieties of birds that I usually do. But I'm also not getting as many squirrels as in the past. This guy seems to have the feeder to himself. He's the cutest little red squirrel. He likes to sit perched above the feeders for the longest time just studying, I'm not sure what.

Do you have a feeder? If you do what kind of birds or creatures do you have visiting it this winter?

Happy Bird Watching!
 Wendy

1 comment:

Jennifer Pearson Vanier said...

I was late too this year. I didn't think I was going to bother as it costs a fortune to keep up with the squirrels, forget about the birds. I did get a squirrel baffle this time and made another from a large stainless mixing bowl. So, now I have birds and the squirrels are around but haven't figured out how to get at the seed in the feeders, and the birds get more seed! There is nothing better than seeing birds at the feeder in the winter!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...