Tuesday, April 30, 2013

And the shows begin...

Spring has definitely sprung here. The sun is shining, the grass is green and my first craft show is this weekend. Come see me from 10:00 am to 3:00 pm at the Russell Curling Club in Russell On. Check out some of the other vendor on the facebook event page too. As usual I've been trying to get more pieces finished before the show. I know I was suppose to be getting stock done all winter but it doesn't matter how much I have done I just have to get a few more done before the show. It's how I roll!


This necklace is resin in a copper wire frame on vintage sheet music.

Here is a new earring design that will be at the show. I have a few variations of these with different things riveted on the textured copper. 

If you can't make it to Russell this weekend I'll be at the Glebe Community Centre next weekend for Glamour in the Glebe.

I must get back to finishing more jewelry. Hope to see you soon. 

Happy Creating.

Wendy

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...