Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Resin workshop in the studio.

Cara
 This past Saturday I had 3 wonderfully creative students in my studio to learn how to make Resin wire formed jewelry. As always I was inspired by my students designs and creativity. Unfortunately I don't get to take photo's of the completely finished pieces since they need to cure for 3 days after pouring the resin, but I did get the almost finished works in progress photos.
Julia

Julia

Lotte

Lotte
Everyone was happy with their results and I was inspired by their designs.

To make this great teaching day even better, I had the Tin Man and his helper busy weeding my gardens and washing windows. It was like a dream day, teaching in my home studio while someone is doing my hardest chores.

I've had a few request for weekday workshops during the summer. If this is something you're interested in send my an e-mail to let me know what workshop you would like to do and what dates are good for you.

Happy Creating!
Wendy

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...