Monday, November 18, 2013

One more metal embossing workshop...

This weekend, I had my last metal embossing workshop in the studio for the year. We mixed it up a bit again and had some doing the book and others doing the mirror. What great results were achieved by the end of the day! I never get tired of seeing the diversity of peoples creativity with the same medium.
Cecilia

Donna

Julie

Laurie

Miranda

Sandra


As usual I'm inspired by my students and have a few new ideas bouncing around inside my brain. 

That leaves one workshop left to do in the studio this year which is the Christmas Mega Tags next Sunday Nov. 24th.

Don't worry though the Winter Workshop schedule is already posted and ready for sign ups.

Happy Creating!
Wendy




1 comment:

sandra g said...

Thanks for an amazing day. I haven't had a creative day in a long time and it was just what I needed!
Can't wait o take another workshop with you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...