Monday, January 2, 2017

Packaging ATC's December.

Happy New Year to you!
As usual I am not quite ready for the new year so I am going to do some back tracking and finish up last years work. 
I'm a little slow but I still wanted to share with you Decembers ATC swap creations. The theme was packaging. See if you can figure out what kind of packaging was used in each of these ATC's.
Christian

Kathy

Louise

Lucie

Marie

Peggy

Olive

Virginia

Wendy
Did you spot the packaging in each one? It's always fun to work with found packaging I think. It makes you take a second look at some of the things we throw out or recycle.

My son Christian was home for the holidays and joined us for the swap. He liked his first card so much that he didn't want to trade it and had to do a second one for the trade. He ended up doing a series of 5 with the first card. Here they are.






I think that is it for 2016. I hope it was a creative one for you and that 2017 brings even more creativity into your life. 

Happy Creating!
Wendy




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...