I am still continuing each month with my challenges. This month it's all about altering books. I started to alter a few of them years ago, so it's been a lot of fun getting back at them. A lot of my Creative Studio students have joined me as well.
The one above is an older one that I just added a few things to, to finish it up.
Getting the book ready to work in it is the hardest part. It takes time and patience to glue pages together so they are strong enough to work with or to make niches, windows or doors.
|The niche is cut out and them the pages glued together.|
|A transparency is used for this window.|
|A favourite of mine.|
If you'd like to see more or join in the fun head over to Dragonfly Dreamers Monthly Challenge fb group.
Well I have to get back at it. So many pages to alter in these books.